Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A short hiatus and thank you

Hello blog readers and Google searchers,

Thank you for your amazing support of earbuds & ticket stubs throughout the past 2 years. This is not a goodbye; however, the only contributor and webmaster -- myself -- has to focus on entrance exams, applications for graduate schools and scholarship deadlines through the fall and winter. In 2011, I will be traveling extensively. Any blog posts right up until fall of 2011 will be few and brief.

If you are a promoter or artist looking for a show or album review, please forward your requests to one of the other fine contributors at North by East West or any of the fine blogs on my Friends page.

However, the blog will not be completely dormant. The ticket stubs page will still be relatively well-stocked with amazing shows in Vancouver, and I'll still be updating my inventory of attended live shows. Please do check them out and say hi if you see me around and I can tell you all about the exciting field of clinical psychological research. And of course, there's always Twitter.

with much thankfulness and love,

Brenda