Saturday, April 25, 2009

All the gold and the guns and the girls couldn't get you off.

Watch out Cupid
Money is a sick muse
Pull your little arrows out
and let me live my life.

Although a bit disappointed with their show... Metric sure released a mean CD. I concur with the reviewers who predicted that this will take them to stadium tours. There's not a single weak track, although I am kind of tired of hearing Help I'm Alive by now.

Finally got Fantasies after anticipating it since Help I'm Alive was leaked months ago. My current favorites, after listening through the album several times, are Gold Guns Girls, Sick Muse and Front Row, all three of which were played acoustically at the show last night.

Speaking of which, here's some snapshots from Thursday night at the Media Club.

Finally can see what all the hype is about.